Willow Rose's books

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Great scary offer for Halloween!

Hi everyone
Happy Halloween! It's time to get scared.
I have just released the second book in my Scandinavian-horror/mystery-series called "Three, Four ... Better lock your door". It is the sequel to "One, Two ... He is coming for you" and it is seriously scary.

To celebrate Halloween I will be putting up the first book in this series for FREE from tomorrow so hurry up and get them both while you can.







Meanwhile i am working on the third book and hope to have it out in a month or so.

Until then take care out there,

Willow Rose

1 comment:

  1. I don't know about anyone else, but halloween is my favourite part of the year. i happen to enjoy it even more than christmas. But thats jsut me. Thanks for the post though.

    ReplyDelete