Willow Rose's books

Thursday, April 2, 2015

New Series

Hi everyone,

Please welcome Jack Ryder. He is a detective and an avid surfer living in Cocoa beach, Florida. I hope you'll fall in love with him just like I have.


Get Hit the Road Jack here



Description:

Ben is supposed to be in school. It's Monday morning but his
parents are still asleep after a night of heavy drinking. Ben waits patiently,
even though he knows he is missing out on today's field trip to the zoo. But,
when his black Labrador suddenly runs upstairs and comes down with a finger in
his mouth, Ben knows he's not making it to school today at all.



Detective Jack Ryder is chaperoning his kids' field trip when
he gets the call from the head of the Cocoa Beach Police Department. A body has
been found and they need his help. Soon, Jack finds himself up against a killer,
a predator who ruthlessly chases women and kills them so they can never leave
him. The case soon causes serious consequences for him and his family once the
truth is revealed.

With her new hero, Jack Ryder, as a loving father and
committed detective, a new location in tropical Florida, and a story that moves
at an incredible pace, Hit the Road Jack is Willow Rose at the top of her game.

18 comments:

  1. Informative post and thank you so much for share. Please visit my site Rental apartments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, Willow. I have most definitely fallen head over heels for Jack Ryder. He's my kind of hero :). x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad to hear that. I love writing about him and will do so again soon.

      Delete
  3. Can't wait for book 2,first book was really good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally lived the characters in the story. It was so so engrossing . Just wanted the story to keep going and never ending!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How wonderful Shagun. Maybe you'll enjoy some of my other series as well? I will write more stories about Jack Ryder soon. I'll post on Facebook when I know more.

      Delete
  5. Hey Willow! I am really enjoying Jack Ryder! I just started #3 last night.(I'm binge reading) I wanted to thank you for including me in your book. I am the Choir teacher at Cocoa Beach High School! Maybe I can take you to lunch someday:)
    Maureen Baldino

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maureen. That is so awesome. How great you enjoyed the books. Yes I would love to do lunch some day. Both my girls are in Roosevelt and in choir so maybe one day they'll have you as a teacher once they get to high school?

      Delete
  6. Just finished the boxed set. Loved all three, but the last one was probably my favorite. Will there be more Jack Ryder novels coming up?
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, yes and yes. I love writing about Jack and Shannon. But until then maybe you would enjoy some of my other series as well? I'll make sure to post about it on Facebook once I start writing the next Jack Ryder.

      Delete
  7. Yay! Thank you! I already bought two of your other series. Downloading on my Kindle now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read this and LOVED it! Just like all the others, I have not read all of them YET! I am working on it. Love your writing. Keep up the good work!! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely LOVE these books...binge read all three....frantically searching for more.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have read the first two books in this series. I loved them both. Wonderful storylin.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have read the first two books in this series. I loved them both. Wonderful storylin.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have read the first two books in this series. I loved them both. Wonderful storylines.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you very much for the contribution.
    It has been very useful, I was looking for something similar, greetings and thanks.

    ReplyDelete