Willow Rose's books

Friday, April 19, 2013

About the fourth book in the Rebekka Franck-series and a great deal.

Hi everyone!

The fourth book in my Rebekka Franck-series called "Seven, Eight ... Gonna stay up late" is done and will be put up for sale this weekend. To celebrate I have put up the Rebekka Franck boxed set containing the three first books for FREE from Saturday April 20th. Limited time only.

Get it here: Rebekka Franck boxed set for FREE

Here is the cover for the fourth book :




I hope you'll enjoy reading it as much as I have enjoyed writing it. It's really creepy. I'll be writing the fifth and last book soon.

Take care,

Willow Rose


2 comments:

  1. I took it advice & got the box set for free. They're Absolutely AWESOME! So, of course, I HAD to go back & buy this book!!! Each time I read one I think there's NO WAY the next could get creepier, scarier! And, u prove wrong everyone! After reading book 3 I was a little scared to read book 4. So, when I just read here that there is going to be a 5th, well u can imagine my reaction!!!
    There's no way I want to read it! But,u r such a good writer, that I can leave Rebekka Franck by herself, for whatever u have in store for!!! LOL!!!
    Ur work is unbelievable! I love a good series. But, I really love a series that is well created in all aspects, like this one is! It perfect at writing a...well...fiction/mystery/horror/crime/thriller/whatever u want to call it novel, but for me to invest my time in it, the lead character has to have a fully developed story that goes with it. Not many authors can pull that off. But u can & have! 4 times now, to my knowledge! And, I am going to buy all ur books now. B/c I believe that all of ur books r written this way.

    PERFECTION, Ms. Rose. Absolute PERFECTION!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are very kind words. Thank you so much, Victoria. I hope you will enjoy my other books as much as the first ones. I have recently released a boxed set of horrorstories called "Horrorstories from Denmark". They are all related to the Rebekka Franck-series (she plays a small role in one of them). Currently I am writing the story of Edwina, the little girl from book three. It will be out in June. Enjoy!

      Delete